Sunday, January 31, 2010

CiteMan Digest Mon Feb 1 2010

Subject: CiteMan Digest Mon Feb 1 2010
To: bangalorevinod@gmail.com


CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Excel Formulas
(15 Replies, 619 Views)
Dear All, Find the attached document to solve your Excel problems. I hope it would be helpfull Regards, Suresh Allu

360 degree appraisal
(7 Replies, 274 Views)
Dear Professionals, Kindly provide me with formats to implement 360 degree PA system in my organisation. Parag

Subscription for Journals
(7 Replies, 73 Views)
Hi, Can anyone suggest me how to get access to management journals or subscribe to any of them? Regards, Sreedevi

subsistance allowance
(4 Replies, 18 Views)
what is subsistance allowance, is it payable to an employee gainst whom suspension pending enquiry is running?

Security Policy?
(4 Replies, 324 Views)
Hi all, Plz if anyone can help me in drafting the security policy for a manufacturing unit of 60 employees. Thanks & Regds, Sara.

Wants to Start New Educational Institute.
(3 Replies, 45 Views)
Hi All Dear, I want to start my own business of Hardware Networking Technical Institute. Can any one pls guide me on that — how I should start,managing funds and Franchisee partners etc.I am working at one of this kind institute so I have enough technical manpower for teaching as well as good network. Pls guide me on is there any registration process for that to start and whatever which help

important, need help as soon as you can help me
(2 Replies, 17 Views)
Hello to Everyone, My self Sima, I want to start my consultancy, I have an idea how to work on it but don't know how to start it. When I start talking to the client on phone sometime they ignore to talk. So I lose my confident, I am searching client( event, BPO company's etc), but want to know how to live the message for my client, who to introduce my company to them, when i will meet

Urgent Requirement For Placement Consultant ( Pan India )
(2 Replies, 17 Views)
Dear All, We urgently required PLACEMENT CONSULTANT for PAN INDIA who could work on Retail Industry. We require Retail sales Executive Team Leader Store Manager Brand Manager Franchisee Development Manager Area Sales Manager IT Support Staff HR Executives ( one for each state - and ready to travel ) Send me your proposal as early as possible - my email id is lalitgarg21 @ gmail.com Thanks & Regard

Urgent
(2 Replies, 27 Views)
I'm residing in Gujarat. If my basic salary is 15,000/- per month + allowances I get is Rs. 1,000/- = 16,000, What would be my deductions? and if EPF, Professional tax & ESIC are deducted, what amount of PF,Professional tax & ESIC would be deducted from it? Kindly reply.

Healthy Emotions
(2 Replies, 156 Views)
Dear All, Find Healthy Emotions PPt for all Pradeep Sharma pradeeppic@rediffmail.com

Most Popular Discussions

Need a true advice
(24 Replies, 380 Views)
Dear All, Today I need a advice from all experienced people, actually I am not satisfied with my job, I am not geeting opportunities for further growth or learning, i am not a person who is having fear of hard work, in my current job I am not getting appreciation as well as path to grow,that is why I need suggestions that should I continue with my job or switch over from that. thanks

URGENT JOB OPENING Sr. Executive / Manager - HR
(5 Replies, 195 Views)
URGENT JOB OPENING Sr. Executive / Manager - HR Hello members, We have a opening for Sr. Executive / Manager - HR, for a Leading Security Company.(Male) Location:Okhla , Delhi Pay: Based on Experience Exp: Between 3 - 5 yrs Job Description -GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF TDS, ESI,PF,PAYROLL AND ALL HR FUNCTIONS. you are interested, kindly mail your resume to me at priyanka_madan84@yahoo.co.in. With best wishes

What i can do now i need help
(6 Replies, 77 Views)
Actually i made a mistake without knowing me.. i got a job from big IT company but the problem is i given some wrong information to my Offered company like my Employment details that is not my last company details i given a my first company details wrongly but i am not given wontedly i know that is big mistake i madded now thy ask to fill nsr in nsr background check will be there. so that time tha

Safety from fire
(0 Replies, 56 Views)
Dear All, Please find safety from fire PPT in the attachment in Hindi version. Hope you all find it useful. Warm Regards, Pradeep Sharma pradeeppic@rediffmail.com

COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT books
(2 Replies, 47 Views)
hai, Iam working as a faculty & i teach for MBA (HR) students.i need books on COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT.Could you plz send me related books to my mail id-matetikomal@gmail.com. THANKS&REGARDS, KOMAL MATETI

southern India Hr contact details and email ids
(1 Replies, 38 Views)
Friends please post HR details and mail ids of southern India.

need event organisers
(3 Replies, 36 Views)
Hi all, Greetings ! Our company is looking for the event organisers who can deal in promotions of the companies. We basically want to promote our product and services related to telcomm sector. Actually I dont want to show my company's name and also the product & sevices. But we need the organisers details like terms and conditions,quotation, contact no., work history etc. mail your details

HR Audit
(2 Replies, 35 Views)
I am lookng for some research sheets and database on HR audit.... As i am preparing my grand project on HR Audit. I need some kind of practical examples also dt hw organisations deal with HR audit? Kindly help me.......

R U Looking for Recruitment Consultancy or freelancer..?
(1 Replies, 35 Views)
Hi, We feel very happy to introduce our self as Human Power Consultancy. We are providing a recruitment of all industries at all level. We have experience & qualified persons, who find out the exact candidate as per your requirement. if someone looking for recruitment consultancy, they can contact us as well as who are interested to do freelance job, they are also welcome. Regard, 9833611146

its most urgent
(1 Replies, 33 Views)
Dear sir/madam, Iam working as an office assistant.one of our employee without intimation she resigned her job and i dint take any resignation letter from her so plz guide me how to intimate to our Head office people regarding this issue. soumya

Find Your People

Desktop Updates Application For Our Human Resource Network

Latest Attachments

Tenix Marine[1]. Per
Hi all, I have attached a presentation slides of Performance and Reward Management system adopted by[..]
# View Thread

KAUSHICK M profile
Hi Devi I am Kaushick based in Chennai and I am a free lance Corporate / Institutional Trainer, besi[..]
# View Thread

Email Etiquette.pps
I hope this will suit your purpose. beethla
# View Thread

KAUSHICK M profile
Dear Joshua I am Mark Kaushick, a Chennai-based freelance Corporate/Institutional Trainer in Value B[..]
# View Thread

KAUSHICK M profile
Hi Amruth I am a Chennai based freelance Corporate/Institutional Trainer and Consultant (Learning & [..]
# View Thread

KAUSHICK M profile
Hi Srini I am a free lance Corporate Trainer and Consultant ( Learning & Development) based in Chenn[..]
# View Thread

Agg Se Suraksha (HIN
Dear All, Please find safety from fire PPT in the attachment in Hindi version. Hope you all find it [..]
# View Thread

HealthyEmotions-2010
Dear All, Find Healthy Emotions PPt for all Pradeep Sharma pradeeppic@rediffmail.com[..]
# View Thread

Group Dynamics.ppt
Check out the PPT enclosed onn Group Dynamics -hope it will help. ahujamamamia[..]
# View Thread

Human power consulta
Hi, We feel very happy to introduce our self as Human Power Consultancy. We are providing a recruit[..]
# View Thread

No comments: